Tomato PasteApril 2, 2019
WITH TERi TOMATO PASTE
Cooking time - 40 minutes
- Cut the onion and place it in a saucepan with preheated oil on medium heat.
- Chop garlic and add to onions.
- Stir the curry along with the TERi tomato paste.
- Add the mixture to the onions with garlic and fry for 1-2 minutes.
- Cut the breast into pieces, about 2.5 cm long and add to the frying.
- Stir for 5 minutes until meat connects to frying.
- Then add water, salt and cook over medium heat for 15 minutes.
- Curry - 3 tsp
- Chicken breast - 2 pieces
- Onion - 1 head
- Garlic - 2 cloves
- TERi Tomato Paste - 1 tablespoon